Kabew is a full-fledged contracting and manufacturing company encouraged by the vast opportunities in the Power and Constructions industry. Kabew (Ethiopia) was established in 1995 under the laws of Ethiopia and recently extending its mission to East and West African regions. At present, Kabew is working as Kabew Construction PLC (Ethiopia), Kabew Kenya (Kenya), Kabew Nigeria (Nigeria) and Kabew Ghana (Ghana). These companies have an independent structure with a huge combined resource mobilization capability.
Based on resources available, experienced skilled staff and value added partners, Kabew offers complete solution for Power Project
implementation and are committed in contributing to part of the development of the region by using our accumulated wealth of professional and practical expertise based on customer satisfaction.
vision is to become one of the major players in the Power, Energy & Construction sector in Africa.
We at Kabew strive to:-
- Provide quality products and services to our customers.
- Making quality a way of life and our work culture.
- Recognizing our employees as the major asset of the company and committing to motivating and satisfying this work force.
- Continually upgrading the skills, competence and experience of our employees.
- Adhering to environmental safety and ethical requirements of the society.
- Participating to the country’s development by generating employment.
For the best and efficient service provision to the region, Kabew has structured its business area on infrastructures such as:-
- Power (Generation, Transmission, Distribution),
- Manufacturing of Concrete Poles,
- Construction of Buildings, roads etc.
On the Energy and Industrial Sector:
The following are in the scope of our expertise:-
- Transmission, Distribution, Rural and Urban Electrification.
- Manufacturing of Concrete poles.
- Construction of buildings and roads.